1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Common Projects 5-hole Slip On Nubuck Blue/White Vans Era Style EU 43

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, May 21, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Picked these up a couple of years ago with the intention they become my go-to shoes with bright outfits, but it never happened. Worn maybe 4x but only got a little scuff on them up a bit to give them character. Didn't really work and the marks can pretty much be wiped away if you'd prefer (but I think they will look great scuffed and thrashed).

You know the drill; super quality on everything. I believe they're S/S 10. Don't think they made this colorway again. Good pair of shoes for the summer and deserve to be worn rather than sit in my closet. Retailed for about $380.

From this website: http://www.dynasteeinc.com/2010/08/common-projects-5-hole-slip-on.html
    The 5 hole slip-on from Common Projects – a two tone upper in panels of ultra fine grey-blue nubuck and white leather, finished with an off-white lace and putty colored vulcanized sole.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for $190 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Feel free to message me questions. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• cp.png
      cp.png
      File size:
      108.9 KB
      Views:
    • cp.png
      cp.png
      File size:
      108.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012