• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

fs: comme des garçons homme plus, our legacy, timo weiland (sz. 46-50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

feenial

Reaction score
selling these because i never did/don't wear them. prices include shipping within the continental usa, international buyers pm for quote

1) comme des garçons homme plus breton stripe sweater - size small (fits 46-48). bought second hand, has a tiny stain on the upper right chest (visible to real entent in picture - only noticeable under bright light/close inspection) and price has been adjusted to reflect that. would come out with a quick cleaning. there's a shadow on the right shoulder in the pic, the stain is a small yellow mark below it. really nice and witty, just not really my style. $130

2) timo weiland drop stitch cowl neck sweater - size large (fits sz 48). great summer/lightweight sweater, just not really my style again. never worn. bought from bblessing in the les before they went under. $125

3) our legacy marled v-neck - size large (fits sz 50, but looks good oversized). bought from odin a while ago, never worn. not my style. $175

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.