1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS Cheap!! Ervell and Steven Alan Outerwear, APC cardi

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by drop, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Doing some spring cleaning and letting go of a few pieces that don’t see enough action in my rotation. Looking for quick sales, so great deals here. Prices include shipping within continental U.S.

Patrik Ervell Collegiate Jacket — SOLD

Purchased this from another member and it has basically hung in my closet since then. Navy cotton shell and nice wool lining, but still light enough for this spring/summer, IMO. Condition-wise it’s in good shape, but there are some creases in the shell, I believe from shipping. They may come out with professional pressing — I never had it done.

I actually don’t know the size, but here are the measurements (in inches):

P2P: 23
    Front: 23.5
    BOC: 26
    Sleeve 31.5 (tricky to measure because of the raglan sleeve, measured from collar)

Steven Alan 60/40 Parka — SOLD

I really like this piece, but just have too much outerwear. Basically never worn. Nylon 60/40-style parka, wool lining. I did replace the nylon drawstrings with leather, which enhances the look, IMO, but will include the original pulls too. Size medium (but measures closer to a large).

P2P: 22
    BOC: 28
    SL: 31 (again, raglan sleeve, measured from collar)

APC Cardigan — $45 shipped

Denim blue cardigan, 100 percent wool. Great condition, worn maybe twice, and perfect color for spring/summer. Size XL, but typical of most APC, fits about a size smaller:

P2P: 21
    Shoulder: 18.5
    BOC: 27.5
    Sleeve: 26

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Ervell for a steal

Wish it fit me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.