Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: CHEAP DENIM, ROGAN NYC,ZARA, TOPMAN, Massive Clearance SALE!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by alee5529, Jun 28, 2011.

1. alee5529

alee5529 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, Just cleaning out my closet for the summer, so got a couple of stuff to sell! Most of the stuff is basically new, worn very little, unless specified! All prices are including shipping with USPS PRIORITY, Includes free tracking! I accept only paypal as an option of payment! Either as gift or add 4%! I have a perfect record on ebay, with over 90 transaction! If you need confirmation look up alee5529!

First up we have a very rare pair of jeans, only 26 of this have been made by Rogan NYC, this is their official website! http://www.rogannyc.com/, unfortunately a bit too large for me, so have to let this go, RETAIL $305! Letting go for $180 or OBO, or any trades with nudies/N&F/ APC'S, preferably a slim/skinny cut, waist around 15.5"-16.5", 32-34 inseam.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Topman lightweight polo, Worn once, perfect for summer, size S, $15

[​IMG]

Luckybrand Shirt, BNWT, size small but definitely fit a medium! $30

[​IMG]

RVCA, reversible Jacket, Worn twice, Retailed $105, size XS, but fit more like a size S, $45

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zara Fleece jacket /w leather patching! Worn a couple of times, excellent condition, size M. $30

[​IMG]

Urban Outfitters Charles & 1/2 nylon jacket, with leather detail, retailed $79, asking $25

[​IMG]

Levis Jeans, most of them are barely in EUC, buy more and i'll give you a deal! [​IMG]
    I'm not sure why the pictures are rotated weirdly, if you need better pictures PM me and i'll send you better pictures.

Levis 510 dark blue jeans 33x32 $25
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Levis 511 Voltage jeans 33X34 $25
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Levis 510 Rigid jeans, In good condition 33X32, $20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ben Sherman 'Rod' Skinny jeans, Retails $129, Bought at nordstrom, worn less than 20 times! $35
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]