1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: CdG H+ Signature CARROT Pants 100% Wool 30-31" Waist

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Selling a pair of signature CdG Homme Plus carrot pants that I got at a steal and never wore for some reason. Although these are a signature Comme piece (and a staple in the CdG silhouette), they rarely come up for sale. I got them for a song and am passing on the deal. You won't find these again.

Silhouette is carrot-shaped -- larger top block winnowing down to trim hem. Fit is pretty amazing. So many details. Hook-and-eye closure along with a regular zip and button. Subtle dart on back pocket to close out the silhouette. Signature unifinished hems and substantial wool that will work in the winter. Elongated crotch but a short inseam to look great with boots. Can't really say enough because you probably already know them. I'm not sure what season. 100% soft, crunchy wool and made in Japan. Size is Japanese large but equates to a U.S. small/medium. Color is jet black.

Measurements (appx):
    Waist: 15.25" (none to be let out, so can't accommodate larger)
    Crotch in the back: 17"
    Inseam: 30"
    Hem: 7.5"

Looking for $165 shipped CONUS. Paypal as a gift or add 4%. Feel free to PM me questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.