1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Carpe Diem Reverse Calf Leather 6-hole Boots (2) size 42

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ddohnggo, Dec 16, 2007.

1. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

ONE PENDING SALE I have for sale two pairs of Carpe Diem size 42 boots made from reverse calf leather that are brand new. Carpe Diem does not exist anymore so these boots are not only amazing boots (best I've worn), but also collectors items. These shoes will accommodate people from size 41-43 because of the large toe box. I only accept googlecheckout. I can do paypal, but only if you agree to pay the service charges, which are around 4%. I'm looking for $865 + shipping within the CONUSA. Please ask me for shipping prices if outside the USA. I am a very reputable seller and many people can vouch for me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

one pair pending sale. only one left!!!

3. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

Not to pull this off topic or anything, but giving you a free bump...

Can you provide a little more info on Carpe Diem being no more? What happened? Any info online?

Thanks,
    Dan

4. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

carpe diem dissolved once everyone left the company (maurizio amadei, sarah lanzi, luca laurini, etc...). maurizio altieri is stopping carpe diem and starting a new line, which i think is tentatively called avantdietro or something like that.

BUMP

5. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

6. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

carpe diem dissolved once everyone left the company (maurizio amadei, sarah lanzi, luca laurini, etc...). maurizio altieri is stopping carpe diem and starting a new line, which i think is tentatively called avantdietro or something like that. BUMP
    Oh Nooo! I was enjoying these sale threads so much. Does it mean these fantastic shoes are going to appreciate in price due to their rarity and collector value?

7. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

bumpppppppppppppppp

8. Hatshepzu

Hatshepzu New Member