1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Carlos Santos Tassel Loafers Size UK7/US8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mr Clemson, Jun 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

PRICE DROP TO $150. Up for sale is basically a brand new pair of Carlos Santos tassel loafers that I purchased from Skoaktiebolaget about two weeks ago. They are a size UK7/US8. I wore these only once for a 1/2 day (took them off during my lunch break), because they are simply too loose for me in the heel. Rather than buying an insert or something to make these fit better in the heel, I would rather get a new pair 1/2 size smaller. Other than the heel slippage, these are beautiful loafers and, in my personal opinion, right up there with Carmina in terms of finish. They are a great value. I'm asking $225 200 for these which includes shipping to the contiguous US. Payment via PayPal please. Let me know if you have questions. Here's a link to the shoes from Skoak: http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carlos-santos/products/carlos-santos-tassel-loafers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.