• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Burberry Suit 42 R Navy, Cotton, NWT 3bt $160

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up this suit over the fall at Off 5th. Navy three button, double vented suit, navy (darker than the photo), slant pockets, ticket pocket. Flat front pants unhemmed, 6 inch drop. It's 100% cotton with a nice subtle sheen. Made in the US. I'm a 40L and hoped to get it tailored to fit, but decided against butchering another suit. Measures 19 inches across the shoulders, 21 inches armpit to armpit, 34 inches from top to bottom, and 26 inches down the middle of the sleeves. One imperfection I did not see in the store - whoever removed the label on the sleeve (the paper tags are still attached the jacket and pants) left a small hole (it looks like a rough spot more than a hole, on first glance I thought it was just thread left behind from the label) - see the photo. I'd like to get $160 (PayPal) shipped in the US. The retail on the tag was $895. Just let me know if there are any questions. Thanks.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One last bump before eBay. Accepting offers. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%