• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brand New Russian Automatic Watch CJIABA

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
CJIABA watch
Cream or mop face with embossed brown leather strap.

40 mm
13 mm thick
automatic movement
sapphire crystal
water proof -- 3atm (30m/90feet)
Very nice. I got a black face one and I am keeping that one , way nice,

to tell you the truth, this looks like a $1000+ watch.

Not sure how qualitative this is but for the price I offer it is awesome.

$49 shipped.

photos to come. hopefully i can work the camera for the watch photo. very hard.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
here are photos. they have the size and weight any nice, expensive watch has these days. this is a nice watch.

Picture010-2.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

40mm 13 mm
nice large size.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Even though it has all the makings of a nice dress watch, I'd totally use it as a beater as well, thanks to the cool grey dial.

I'm surprised it hasn't been snatched up yet. I mean, someone paid almost as much for a malfunctioning fake Tag just yesterday.

Nativefx

Reaction score
I might be interested in taking a look at it, if you could tell me a little more about the brand/company and what type of movement it uses?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It does look like a nice watch. One can always make up a story about its origin from Russia.

My Shoe, you are getting really nice lately. You must have caught the holiday bug or something.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slava (Russian: Cлава, meaning "Glory") watches are inexpensive, classic "civil" Russian watches. The Slava factory (known originally as the Second Moscow Watch Factory) was the second non-military watch maker established in the Soviet Union. The watches of this brand look quite civilian, without a real military layout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slava_watches

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
whacked , you left this out.....

While Slava watches utilize some Russian-made movements today, many post-Soviet Slava watch movements are imported from China. As of January, 2006, the Slava factory and its property are to be sold for retail development. Thus, the future of the Slava brand is uncertain.
oh well.

buyer, if you read this and decide to not go through with the transaction, no problems. i understand.
smile.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the reason for backing out? It's not like it said the movements were made with lead paint.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics