• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brand New Moreschi and Magnannis, almost all 8.5D. dang

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
I have almost each one at $99, sorry non-negotiable, already set at the lowest price for sf before heading to ebay for higher prices. price includes ship , cover for paypal , and small service fee for myself (going to be honest here).
can you beat that price?

except for the Moreschi "Barenia" which is the split toe penny loafer that retails for $500+, also sold on STP for i dont know 40% off? anyways price here is $169
shipped
and the two Magnannis ($109 shipped each)

Magnanni moc toe bal in slightly darker brown/cognac? than the first one. this one with rubber sole overlay by Magnanni EU 41 8M:
IMGP3456.jpg

IMGP3457.jpg

Magnanni monkstrap moc toe antique sort of brown cognac? same size, with a very special looking leather sole with a italianate santoni-like bevelled thing going and with a little window to show it is bologna-constructed:

IMGP3458.jpg

IMGP3459.jpg

IMGP3460.jpg

Moreschi brown suede monk plain toe same size as the other moreschis 8.5M (in person the suede looks more brown than it is here) SOLD:

IMGP3454.jpg

sole has got the same rubber overlay that has the word 'moreschi ' all over it

IMGP3455.jpg

Magnanni antique brown monkstrap bike toe (this is pretty fashionable and sweet looking for those who are still in the pre SF phase, nice for a club or dressing up for a date scene), EU 41 US 8M:

IMGP3416.jpg

IMGP3417.jpg

Moreschi cognac wholecut with leather sole used by Santoni loafer line SOLD, EU 7.5 US 8.5:

IMGP3433.jpg

IMGP3434.jpg

Moreschi Brown suede captoe SOLD (this one has a sort of Lobb last to it), rubber overlay with word 'Moreschi' meshed into it. this shoe is very sweet looking, i like this one, EU 7.5 US 8.5:

IMGP3426.jpg

IMGP3430.jpg

IMGP3427.jpg

IMGP3429.jpg

Magnanni cognac? colored moc-toe bals seen on STPSOLD , EU 41 US 8M:

IMGP3424.jpg

IMGP3425.jpg

Moreschi wingtip spectator, fully brogued, pretty nice , (poor man's U last budapester, no?)SOLD, EU 7.5 US 8.5:

IMGP3431.jpg

IMGP3432.jpg

Moreschi wingtip spectator, with a cream-colored? vamp in a different type of leather (softer than the brown part) SOLD, EU 7.5 US 8.5:

IMGP3420.jpg

IMGP3421.jpg

Moreschi spectator captoe blucher, this one is really sweet too, i wished they had this in my size, but you have to see this...black leather and blue sort of canvas or denim? not sure but it is blue and it is very fine looking. the photos make the contrast more than usual, in person , the blue is dark . EU 7.5 US 8.5SOLD, :

IMGP3418.jpg

IMGP3419.jpg

Moreschi "Barenia" found on STP and it is retail at $495 it says on the heel , but i think this may be incorrect. penny loafer split toe, slightly two-tone, antique brown look. very nice and substantial shoes.SOLD,

IMGP3422.jpg

IMGP3423.jpg

these are all channel soled except for the suede and the Moreschi wholecut, and are all pretty substantial weight and feel to them, except for the wholecut which is lighter.
they all are pretty well-made and there were a whole load of others but did not bother to get them as they were flimsy , not a good design/shape, and/or too much retail handling scuff,abraisions, andcrease.

please know your size before purchase. i dont know how these size (from what i can deduce seems like the moreschi might run a bit small, because comparing similarly lasted moreschi and magnanni they both look quite same in size although magnanni is 8 and moreschi is 8.5), but if you want measurements of any particular shoe just reply here so i can respond for everyone to see. if they end up not fitting, you can unload them here , right?

Confucius

Reaction score
No sz 10.5 makes baby jesus cry

Beautiful stuff.

Ed355

Reaction score
Please provide measurements for these two:

"Moreschi cognac wholecut with leather sole used by Santoni loafer line, EU 7.5 US 8.5"

"Moreschi "Barenia" found on STP and it is retail at $495 it says on the heel , but i think this may be incorrect. penny loafer split toe, slightly two-tone, antique brown look. very nice and substantial shoes."

Assuming the measurements are okay, please reserve for me. Thanks.

mano

Reaction score
PM sent for Moreschi Brown suede captoe, but please provide measurements just to be sure.

Thanks

bpanicola

Reaction score
Deleted original post as dior shoe had the answer later in the post. Hard to read with my 2 year old climbing in my lap.

Can I have the measurements for the Suede cap toe, Blue/Back spectator and the cognac colored shoe?

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Moreschis are sweet--If only I hadn't "accidentally" bought that pair of Santoni.
laugh.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
hello all my friends... i am sorry for late response, but i will definitely get to answering all your questions today as soon as possible.

i am away from home now (shoes are at home) and will be going back and forth all day due to schedule. when i have time to sit down i will take measurements for all above shoes and provide .

fyi, the suede and the magnanni moc toe bal has been claimed and pending.

the suede is very nice (as well as the other shoes) i wish there were more suede. the blue and blakc one is very nice as well.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
here i took some measurements of the upper leather, the soles sometimes extend out a bit. let me just say this, the moreschi measurements are kind of all over the place. i guess due to some of the shapes, the suede and blue/black are shorter than the wingtip types, due to the elongated taper toe on the wingtips.
the wholecut is alot smaller maybe due to the thinness of the leather? the sole on the wholecut is cut very trim to the upper as well. all different, just letting you all know, so i guess i will sell to the adventurous and risk takers. unless you already own some moreschi magnanni

Ed355
Barenia is 11 3/4 in long 4 1/4 in at widest

wholecut (taken already sorry, you are next though if not go through) is 10 7/8 in long and 3 3/4 in wide

Mano
suede captoe is 11 1/4 in long, 4 in at widest

bpanicola
blakc/blue captoe is 11 1/8 in and 4 in wide

measured a magnanni bal moctoe: 11 3/4 in long 4 in wide

these are all over as you can see, best is to take the above measurements and see the photo of how the shape is and deduce the best to your ability if they fit.

for all of you fitting may range from slightly loose to just right to slightly snug. so buy at your own risk!

please ask as many questions as possible so i can help you with fit. it is alright.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are awesome shoes, awesome price, and diorshoe's an awesome seller (thanks again for the awesome tramezzas) and a great guy as well!
smile.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
and i dont think Lucy Liu is all that hot.
smile.gif

Oh and I forgot to mention that your perception of beauty is definitely not distorted; hence your excellent taste in shoes (and women).
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads