• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brand New Incotex wool and corduroy trousers

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys, I'll be posting pics later tonight but just to give a heads up to those that will be asleep when I do, I have some real nice chocolate, Made In Italy, Incotex wool dress trousers. They are fall/winter weight. Pleated. The fabric on these is just gorgeous to look at and to touch. Great drape. I stopped wearing pleated pants but I am keeping a pair of these they are so nice. They'll be $115 shipped anywhere. Sizes 34,36,38

Also have gold Incotex corduroys. Fine wale, and again a great feeling fabric and great drape. 100% cotton. Made In Portugal. Fall/Winter weight. $80 shipped anywhere. Sizes 34,38(2),40

One pair of brown Incotex with a subtle plaid pattern. Super 100's wool "High Comfort". Flat front. Made in Italy. $115 shipped anywhere Size 34

Incotex tags cut out of all. If you purchased Incotex from me before, you'll get a discount.

Any interest, let me know.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
PICS, sorry for the bad pics. The best color representation is in the picture with the waistbands showing. All pants are brand new, unhemmed, the cords and the plaid are flat front, the chocolate brown melange wool is pleated. Cords are made in Portugal, others is Italy.

KIF_2498.jpg

KIF_2497.jpg

KIF_2508.jpg

KIF_2499.jpg

KIF_2510.jpg

KIF_2502.jpg

KIF_2501.jpg

KIF_2509.jpg

An attempt at some better color representations
KIF_2513.jpg

KIF_2511.jpg

KIF_2517.jpg

KIF_2518.jpg

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are all of the pants lined to the knee?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Single or double pleats on the browns? can't tell from the pic.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Browns have double pleats. Cords are flat.

Got the Zegnas today, real nice. Thanks. The gold ones I'm selling are essentially the same pant.

Great, glad they arrived. They indeed look like they are the same as these. I like the plaids though - can't you get any 33?
frown.gif
Is the super 100 very lightweight and more of a spring/summer fabric?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Great, glad they arrived. They indeed look like they are the same as these. I like the plaids though - can't you get any 33?
frown.gif
Is the super 100 very lightweight and more of a spring/summer fabric?

I'll try on the 33. The plaid is a fall/winter weight. Almost like very fine flannel.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The plaid is a fall/winter weight. Almost like very fine flannel.

Nice
inlove.gif
I'll take a 33.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The plaid are sweet.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drducky
what is the cut like of the chocolate brown pleated? the only pair of incotex that I have are chinos. How do these compare?

These pants are not cut as tight as the Incotex chinos. The Incotex chinos I wear (Size 34) are very slim fitting, with a leg opening of about 7 1/2 inches and a knee of under 8 inches. The above dress trousers have a cuff opening of about 9 inches and a knee of 9.5 inches. They won't give you cameltoe
smile.gif

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which ones scnupe7? I'm getting more plaids in grey and in brown, but I don't know the sizes yet.

BTW, all 34's of the above are sold! Thanks styleforum

The non-plaid wool. Are they cut as full as the others?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads