• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Brand New Grenson Monk Straps 10UK/11US..

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Real nice monks with small side elastic. Don't know how these compare to Masterpieces as I never had them but the leather on this is real nice and looks like it will take a rich shine. Selling because they are too big (I'm a US 10.5). these will fit a US 11 and probably a US 11.5 (they measure 12 3/8 x 4 3/8). Will come with box, $185 shipped in the states.

Comparison shot with Tramezza

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ooooh beautiful shoes - looks like they will be 1/2 size too small for me, though.

For some reason the strap looks a bit unconventional for some reason - any idea why?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Ooooh beautiful shoes - looks like they will be 1/2 size too small for me, though.

For some reason the strap looks a bit unconventional for some reason - any idea why?

It's small, which I actually like and the shoe has a small elastic on the side under the buckle. Shoe looks real good on the foot and the small buckle makes it seem sleeker. Some monks with the big buckle and strap look too much like Pilgrim shoes for my taste.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are these the Keynsham model, last 196, by Grenson?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If they were a 10.5 theyd be mine (or yours since you wouldn't be selling). Anyway they look great and thanks for saving me $185!

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan

Perhaps because of uniform width of the strap? Monk straps generally taper toward the tag end to varying degrees...

My Tramezzas look nice, Ed!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Perhaps because of uniform width of the strap? Monk straps generally taper toward the tag end to varying degrees...

My Tramezzas look nice, Ed!

Don't be surprised if they make a full appearance on this forum

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.