• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: BNWT Crate dry UNI denim sze 36w/34l (or maybe 36?) $75 shipped U.S. or trade

manifest v

Reaction score
I bought these suckers and was pretty impressed by the cut and the quality of the dry denim. I'm so sad they're too friggin big for me (T.T) I really REALLY love this cut of the crate denim, low rise, trouser style front and back pockets. The denim is form-fitting but not super tight around the thigh, knee and calf, loosens to a slight flare below the calf. Also with the pics you can see them slightly come into the knee (taper at the knee?) but then go back out to a straight leg/slight flare.

I did wear them once just to try them on for the cameras and that's when I realized it was too big. Here are some pictures of the ones at my house (doesn't accurately portray the fit because it's DAMN huge:

Here are pics from lion's den in the early spring, where if was trying on size 34s (fit better on me) that were too expensive for me to buy:

The crates you will get has tags (even that art tag and size number tag crate includes with their stuff). I can be contacted through PM once (and then I'll give you my email) or on AIM at pogipogibaboy

I hope to ship these monday or saturday at the earliest as I left them at my parents house and I'm in L.A. for the moment. Price is 75 dollars shipped in the states, I'm also interested in a trade for these.

manifest v

Reaction score
buump, but thinking of trading these with drizzt's 5EP straight down zip

manifest v

Reaction score
Trade made. I am now the proud owner of some shitty evisus... that I still love for some fucked up reasons.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 267 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%
  • 31 - 40