1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

[FS] BNWT A.P.C. New Standard - Size 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by TMS2787, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMS2787

TMS2787 Member

I have bought, sold, and traded on many marketplace/forums under the same user name (TMS2787): eBay, Sole Collector, Nike Talk, N-SBorg, kicksxchange, Sneaker Play (RIP), Strictly Supreme, Hypebeast, Style Forum, Bape Talk, KanyeToThe, Dead Format, Vinyl Collective, Absolute Punk, Twitter, Instagram and on various Facebook group. I am 100% legit. I ship via USPS with tracking and only accept PayPal, as a gift or payment/invoice adding the 4%.

For sale I have a pair of brand new with tags (BNWT) of A.P.C. New Standard in size 33. They have not even been tried on. I would love to keep them but they are just sitting around as I am currently wearing in a pair and have one in reserve already, so there is no need to go back to A.P.C. for me right now. These are great jeans and I am selling them for quite a bit less than retail - $120 shipped OBO.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.