• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: BNWT 3 Pairs of Brooks Brothers "Milano" Slim Fit Pants/Chinos W33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackb911

Reaction score
I picked these up from Steve Smith, a member on here this past week hoping they would work for me but unfortunately they do not. Just looking to get back what I paid, less shipping of course. Prices listed are shipped, discount for multiple purchases.

"Want a discount? Take $5 off the second and each subsequent item. Milano pants typically measure 3/4 to 1 inch larger than tagged size in the waist. The label close up photos will answer many questions. Note that some of the Milanos are made of cotton while others are a cotton/linen blend. Some are lighter weight while others are heavier brushed twill. Now is the time to buy the heavier weight Milanos. I have a very limited supply. The Milanos with horizontal pocket openings are all made of a brushed twill even though the labels do not say it.

Original thread:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/262478/megathread-new-brooks-brothers-pants-waist-29-44-milano-golden-fleece-black-fleece-new-added-1-14

Black Milano 33-30, 33-32. $48.

Navy Milano. 33-32. **SOLD**
1818 Milano. Cotton Dk Brown. 33-30. **SOLD**

*Please no silly offers or time wasters*

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo