1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

FS: BNIB Vass Double Monk Size 41.5 Antique Cognac with free matching belt BRAND NEW!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mark Lee Jin Yi, May 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Mark Lee Jin Yi Senior member

Brand New in Box, Vass Double Monks Size 41.5. Never worn outside the house. I tried them on when they arrived in side the house and didn't like them, still prefer the John Lobb Williams, so I'm letting these go.

I bought the matching belt, but I don't like the belt either, so I'm going to throw them in for free.

Asking £450, price negotiable, but not by much since they are practically brand new!

Great chance to get one of the most popular styles in a most popular colour without the wait.

Payment by paypal, and buyer pays for shipping.

Cheers! Feel free to message me if you have any enquiries.

Attached Files:

2. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Mark Lee Jin Yi Senior member

Price drop guys! Wanna get rid of this before I leave the UK. Take advantage of the low pound! Asking £400 now. Quick get it before its gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.