• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: BNIB Bruno Magli Bit-Front Loafers (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwongd2n

Reaction score
I have a BNIB pair of Bruno Magli Bit-Front loafers in size 9M available. The shoe-bags and the box will be included. These were only tried on once inside the house. The total price of $95 includes shipping via USPS Parcel Post. Feel free, however, to send me offers. Payment is to be through PayPal. There are no returns, and I do not ship internationally. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great price for pretty solid shoes. I presume these are from the Clad sales? I would grab these but have a pair in brown.

Would highly recommend them for anyone on the fence, they are a great deal at this price! Might want to add that retail is $450 if I recall correctly?

lwongd2n

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! I was actually going to mention the retail price, but because the site was taken offline and because I do not remember what the retail price was, I did not include that information in my original post. As you can tell though, I'm only trying to recuperate the original amount that I paid for the shoes (obviously taking shipping into account).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.