1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: BNIB Alden x Leffot Captoe Cooney Boots - Size 8d - Snuff Sude - Aberdeen Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Mr Clemson, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

For sale is my unworn pair of Alden x Leffot Cooney Boots in a size 8d on the Aberdeen last. This is popular Leffot makeup in snuff suede with a perforated captoe. I've had these for a while, but I haven't worn them so I'm going to flip them. I have a pair of Alden snuff suede short wingtips that are very similar, so that's the reason I'm letting these go. Again, note that they have never once been worn and are sold out now at Leffot. My normal/true size is an 8d, and these fit perfectly (unlike the Barrie or Trubalance last which I wear a 7.5d). The purchase price was $565, so I'm selling these at essentially a $100 discount which includes shipping. Thanks and let me know if you have questions!

Attached Files:

2. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.