• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: BNIB AE PA 12,11.5, 7.5 Clearance

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Hello, trying to unload these that i had for ebay . My test on ebay failed twice (unsold at the above 200USD BINs)

$175 shipped

so i have to return these but i kept them more than 30 days I cannot anymore.

so i am desperately trying to unload these here at lowest cost i can offer here so far. i dont know what i will do with them if i dont unload them. perhaps i can wait another year for a new generation of sfers and sell to them at same 185 price. who knows. why did i do this to myself??

I will not be getting PAs anymore I heard they cleared them out and will not have any kind of sale this end of year. sorry for those i forecasted that there will be, this retailer is very very fickle.
plain.gif

i also have two AE Hales in merlot very beautiful very nice. last 8.

size 9 and size 10 .. same price $175 shipped

sorry, i cannot do international as that would just put me far down into the hole, unless you are willing to pay the international ship rate yourself.

here are photos:

hale

IMGP3334.jpg

PAs ...i cant find my photos. i will try to post up , but cmon, you all know how they look ,and they are all brand new .

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
yes i should thanks.
my wife has the camera now i need to postpone taking pictures until later.

the PAs are black. i think you can find photos of them on my other recent threads.

they are all brand new in box glistening pristine. extra laces and bags and box and 1sts not seconds . directly literally from the dept . store.

if anyone is planning to buy a PA at retail (many do) it would be same thing if you buy from me , all the difference is saving money.

dave

Reaction score
i know this has been addressed previously but i can't seem to find it. How does the 8 Last fit? I'm a 10.5-11D usually so if it runs big the hale size 10 may work for me.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
dave you are a 10.5-11? you definitely should go with a 11 not a 10.
but from what i remember in the 8 last, on the hampstead, i had to go to a 10.5. and i am a 10D.
10 was tight in the 8...i did not try these on, but i am thus thinking you may need a 11.5. unless you are more a 10.5 than 11

the hale is much more beautiful than the park avenue. personally i dont know what all the hyp is about the PA.

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
dave you are a 10.5-11? you definitely should go with a 11 not a 10.
but from what i remember in the 8 last, on the hampstead, i had to go to a 10.5. and i am a 10D.
10 was tight in the 8...i did not try these on, but i am thus thinking you may need a 11.5. unless you are more a 10.5 than 11

the hale is much more beautiful than the park avenue. personally i dont know what all the hyp is about the PA.

Gotcha. Thanks. I figured they would be too small but some of the AE lasts fit me kind of strangely so you never know. Shame really as I quite like those Hales. I don't get the hype about PAs either fwiw.
tounge.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads