1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Belvest 54L Blazer

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by VMan, Sep 8, 2006.

1. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

Will post pics and measurements soon, but wanted to quickly post this.

I am offering for sale a very sharp double-breasted Belvest blazer, European size 54 Long. I cannot tell if the blazer is really dark gray or black, but it certainly does not have that stark, empty look that typical black suits/jackets have. I think this is due in part to the extremely luxurious fabric, which is a 3-season wool/cashmere blend with a fantastic hand, really has a nice depth to it. All the usual details of high-end garments are found on this jacket - pick stitching, silk herringbone lining, fully-canvassed construction. Made in Italy.

Jacket is in great shape, with spare buttons enclosed in a bag in the pocket. I'm looking for $130 shipped in the US. There is one faint 1/6" spot on the lapel where the fibers seem to be matted down for some reason - not sure if a tailor can do anything to 'brush' them back up.