1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: BBS Jacket (BNWT, Sz.M fits 46)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MoreFire, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoreFire

MoreFire Senior member

FS: BBS Jacket (Sz.M)

This is a very light, cold dyed jacket. Perfect for summer to be worn over a t-shirt or a tank. Going from the tag, there is also a matching pants to make the jacket a suit. Slightly padded shoulders, other than that not more fabric than necessary to make this a light, yet slim and fitting jacket.
    Same as this one but with longer arms which make a huge difference in my oppinion. Also note the collar detail which I wasn't able to photograph properly (and I personally would prefer the lapel unbuttoned as seen on the fit pic).

Retails for over 1000€

Size: M (fits small, best for a true 46!)
    Condition: 10/10
    Material: 50% cotton / 50% PU
    Colour: dark-grey
    Price: 349€ shipped

Measurements:
    P2P: 47cm // 18.5"
    S2S: 45cm // 17.7"
    Length (back, without collar): 69cm // 27.2"

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.