• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

FS: Barton Perreira Lovitt 59 sunglasses

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scb submitted a new classified:

FS: Barton Perreira Lovit 59 sunglasses - rarely worn aviators for sale

I'm selling a pair of Barton Perreira Lovitt 59 sunglasses in silver/blue. I wore them less than 15 times, so they're in great condition. They were just never "me."

retail 480. yours for 200

shipping to US, or pickup in NYC

View attachment 1467197View attachment 1467198View attachment 1467199View attachment 1467200View attachment 1467201View attachment 1467202View attachment 1467203View attachment 1467204View attachment 1467205View attachment 1467206View attachment 1467207
Read more about this classified...

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI: these look a lot darker in reality than in the pictures. Yes, the lenses are blue, but they look black most of the time

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's