• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Band of Outsiders - Mini blue stripe (size M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ippo

Reaction score
Bought this from South Willard a few months ago, but unfortunately I've been bulking up and it has become too small for me. It's a beautiful looking shirt with a great fit (as all BoO shirts are) and the material is incredibly soft. Perfect for the spring weather.

It has only been worn 2-3 times, so it is in exceptional condition.

It retailed for $240+ (more than your usual BoO shirt), but I'm selling it for only SOLD. Here's your chance to get a BoO shirt for cheap. My loss is your gain!

Measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder - 18"
Pit to pit - 19"
Sleeves - 25"
Length - 27"

Attachments

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have this same shirt in small (size 1) and can attest to how awesome it is. It's one of the few shirts where I know I will compliments when wearing.

Ippo

Reaction score

Have this same shirt in small (size 1) and can attest to how awesome it is. It's one of the few shirts where I know I will compliments when wearing.

Thanks! Yeah it really is a quality shirt. It's just too bad it doesn't fit me anymore, otherwise I would definitely be keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.