• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Banana Republic Trucker-style Leather Jacket Sz M Looks like LVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindrain

Reaction score
This was purchased for me a few years ago by my girlfriend and I never wore it. Actually a really nice piece and much (seriously a LOT) higher quality and construction than you would expect from Banana Republic. Size is medium and it fits true. Lined throughout with a smooth rayon mix. Perfect condition -- just need the space in my closet and I never wear it.

Classic trucker style jacket details like button front, button chest pockets, button fastening on the back and hand pockets. Really heavy and substantial, great for winter with layering or any cool weather. Leather is actually pretty nice with a soft hand but rough appearance -- feels like deer. This thing will last forever and it's a classic piece. Believe retail was about $250. I removed the BR tag because, well, I wasn't exactly into owning stuff by them, but this jacket is kinda the exception that makes the rule. Really, really nice jacket for a fraction of the price that a similar jacket would come from a heritage company. Could definitely see it in RRL, LVC, something like that for roughly ten times what I'm asking. Get a deal for once!

Looking for $55 shipped. Paypal as a gift or add 4%. Feel free to message me any questions.

Attachments

• bleather1.jpg
    bleather1.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads