• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Banana Republic, Cole Haan, Red Wing, Perry Ellis, more

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LAST CALL! 1/30/08 I'm trying to clear out a few things here. Most is because it doesn't fit me anymore. Most are very gently used, if at all. I'll post the details on each one as I describe it. For shipping, I'll go halfzies on priority mail with you, so you'll only pay $3 for priority shipping for any item (except the shoes may be more depending on where you live). Even for multiple items it'll just be flat $3 total. Paypal and US only. Thanks! Polo RL Jeans (not "Polo Jeans"). 32 X 32 "Vintage fit", is a standard fit--not slim, not relaxed. Medium blue fade. Retail was $165. Worn twice--perfect condition. now $19
IMGP7241.jpg
IMGP7244.jpg
IMGP7248.jpg
IMGP7245.jpg
5. Perry Ellis Cotton/Polyester Blazer. Size 38R. True to size. Center-vented. Worn once. Perfect condition. Unlined. Nice stitching details. Retail ~$150. SOLD SOLD SOLD

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, everything still pictured in original post is still for sale. Thanks!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Just got my polo. Great shirt. Great shipping time, easy to work with, everything a buyer is looking for. Thanks!

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drops: Cole Haan spring jacket to $35 Polo RL Jeans to $25

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads