1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Awesome English wingtips for those on a budget, 40R Burgandy Velvet sportsjacket!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by edmorel, Aug 4, 2006.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

First up, great condition Alan McAfee size 10-10.5 wingtips. Maybe worn twice as the creases on the vamp are almost unnoticable and the heel has no wear. There is plenty on McAfee in the archives (did bespoke, brand bought by Church's). Perfect, classic shoes. 12 1/8 x 4 1/4. $50 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone has an interest, here is an H&M 40R new with tags (slim cut, high armholes, slim sleeves), burgandy velvet sportsjacket. Slanted pockets, dual vents, two buttons. Was going to put it directly on ebay but figured I'd check here first. Obviously not the greatest construction but nice for a special occasion. Pics are bad but PM me if you are interested and I'll take better pics. Would go great with the grey flannel Incotex and a pipe [​IMG] $45 shipped. I still have the Bergdorf tie, grey Incotex and khaki Incotex. Anyone purchases $150 worth of these things, I'll take $25 off!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Henry Boogers

Henry Boogers Senior member

As I mentioned on the main forum...if those are not too narrow and more towards the 10.5 than the 10...SOLD. [​IMG]

3. Spencer Young

Spencer Young Senior member

What size is the Incotex?

4. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

Who is the tie maker?

5. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored