• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Awesome English wingtips for those on a budget, 40R Burgandy Velvet sportsjacket!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First up, great condition Alan McAfee size 10-10.5 wingtips. Maybe worn twice as the creases on the vamp are almost unnoticable and the heel has no wear. There is plenty on McAfee in the archives (did bespoke, brand bought by Church's). Perfect, classic shoes. 12 1/8 x 4 1/4. $50 shipped

If anyone has an interest, here is an H&M 40R new with tags (slim cut, high armholes, slim sleeves), burgandy velvet sportsjacket. Slanted pockets, dual vents, two buttons. Was going to put it directly on ebay but figured I'd check here first. Obviously not the greatest construction but nice for a special occasion. Pics are bad but PM me if you are interested and I'll take better pics. Would go great with the grey flannel Incotex and a pipe
$45 shipped. I still have the Bergdorf tie, grey Incotex and khaki Incotex. Anyone purchases $150 worth of these things, I'll take $25 off!

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who is the tie maker?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.