• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Ande Whall Grifters 78cm X 34, APC Hipsters Sz 31

warrengharding

Reaction score
Ande Whall Grifters - $130 shipped

This is the limited edition Grifter released this past summer. 1 of 14 pairs made. Blank back pockets, no thumbs or whip. Non-selvage but still a nice pair of jeans. Tagged waist size is 78 cm (roughly 30 inches). I had Ande hem them to a 34" inseam before shipping out. I've put them on around 5 times, they were way too tight for me to actually wear. I'd would recommend not sizing down with these and go with true size.

Pictures (click for larger)

Inside pocket

Back

APC Hipsters - $85 shipped

These are a tagged size 31. Worn about 10 times. No real wear as in the pictures. I never had them hemmed, as I never ended up liking the fit ; I should of sized down at least one more size.

Measurements (taken laid flat):
Waist: 17"
Inseam: 36"
Leg opening: 9"

Tag

Selvage

Front

Back

Will take paypal for payment but willing to hear out other options. Feel free to make any offers or requests. I will add a front picture for the grifters when I get the chance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads