• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Allen Edmonds 'York' Boots, Sz. 10C

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pictures to follow shortly, but I just wanted to get the post started to judge interest.

I am selling a pair of Allen Edmonds 'York' boot, size 10C, in burgundy. They are a vintage pair, in excellent condition, and I believe the style was fairly long-running and discontinued a year or two ago.

Here is a photo of another pair until I post mine:

AE12blsd.jpg

I'm looking for $50 + $14 shipping in the US.

Ott

Reaction score
oh god those look great.

please tell me they run slightly big!

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ott
oh god those look great.

please tell me they run slightly big!

Well, I wear an 11-11.5 D in most US makers, including Allen Edmonds.

I am able to squeeze my feet in these boots and zip them all the way up, however, they are too short and too narrow to be any bit comfortable. I'd say if you wear a 10.5 they might work out for you. I'll try and take some measurements of the sole as well as some pics tonight.

I got them at the consignment store with the hope of stretching them, but I'd rather flip these to a forum member and keep my eyes peeled on ebay for a pair in my size.

They really are an excellent color, and will be great with all kinds of fall outfits. They even look really badass with jeans, for any streetwear fans.

Wade M

Reaction score
I'd love to know how they'd fit in Euro size (33/34???) if Ott's not up to it. (of course would love 2 see the pix too
wink.gif
) --Wade

Ott

Reaction score
It seems like they might fit me, but I'm way too broke to be spending money right now.. even on something that's a good price like this
frown.gif

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, here are the pics, and they are sold to chobochobo if he finds the pictures to his satisfaction. Please also note that the shoes are not as red or shiny in real life (at least they look red on my monitor), they are actually a deep brownish burgundy. Shoes are in excellent condition with some minor creasing on the uppers, and a small 1/8" nick on the toe of the left boot, as seen in photos.

Boots measure 12" heel to toe, and 4.25" across the widest part of the sole.

yorkside.jpg

yorkfront.jpg

yorktop.jpg

yorksole.jpg

Wade M

Reaction score
Thanks VersaceMan....PM me if chobochobo doesn't want them
smile.gif
(Ott: Bummer dude
frown.gif
) --Wade

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wade,

I haven't heard from chobochobo yet, though I recently posted the pics. I know that he and I are in very different time zones. Will let you know if the situation changes.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Only managed to get to a pc during my lunch-break.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads