• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Allen Edmonds/Trafalgar leather belts, Facconable linen pocket squares

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Note: sorry, i needed a new title , the other title will not conjure up more hits as i have more merchandise:

Here are some pictures of the above and some more merchandise from the local Rack:

IMGP2618.jpg

IMGP2619.jpg

IMGP2620.jpg

Pantherella hand linked toe beige sock $9 SOLD
belts , these are all very nice, they got a good handful of nice ones (sf/aaac approved ) and these are it. the rest boatload i left there for the other shoppers
smile.gif
belts please add shipping
first belt from adjacent to pantherella : brown nordstrom belt gold buckle size 36 (i got this is really nice, this one is mine if no one wants it. $19RETURNED DEFECTIVE (missing silver buckle option)
second belt: sort of antique brown belt with gold buckle trafalgar size 32(original $85) $24

third belt: brown suede AE belt size 34 (i know from reading the threads alot of folks are looking for a sueded belt) $45 SOLD

fourth belt: AE belt original thread, chestnut i think, not sure maybe chili, sort of lighterish brown size 32 sorry (above incorrect) $45

fifth belt: tannish orangish trafalgar belt silver buckle size 32 ( i wish they had my size i love this) $24 SOLD

sixth belt: mahogany antique trafalgar belt size 36 ( THIS ONE IS MINE!) sorry

Facconable 100% linen made in italy pocket squares seems to be about 15inches squared.
all sorts of colors , these 6 were it , they seemed to have had more i believe they are all gone
blue sold , green sold fourth/sixth (lavender, pink) sold
$15 each

all brand new with tags, will return them in a week the unsold thanks everyone.

linen made in italy retail 50 dollars the pocket squares

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
also (not trying to intentionally bump up this thread!)

there is a table full of the Paul Mitchell smoothing conditioner Super skinny daily treatment for $15.97 each for the standard 33.8 fl oz bottle. your spouse or lady friend may know more about this product

usually these things are 20-25 dollars at other places (including costco)

go get em yourself , obviously if i ship this out to you it would not be worth it!

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diorshoe, what's the color that A-E uses with that particular suede belt? They have suede belts in a number of shades of brown: snuff suede, brogue suede, etc. That one looks like a color I could use.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aaarghh!!!!!!
baldy[1].gif
The one night I don't check this forum and a brown suede belt I've been wanting for months get sold!!

Brian, if you find another brown suede in 32 or 34, I'll buy it. Thanks

EL

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
That's a nice price for those squares, given that they've been going for something like $130 more than that on ebay.
tounge.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i have some more pantherellas, i am keeping one brown one ,
so i have two more for sale:

IMGP2631.jpg

IMGP2632.jpg

one is a black with a sort of grey design to it.
the other is a brown design. BROWN SOLD
both very luxurious feel and all perfect no defects. i am keeping one brown, no, i m not keeping the better brown as they are both swell.
smile.gif

these are a bit more expensive dont ask me why, they are exact same material composition as the other one yesterday but more expensive

each $11

sorry, no more pocket squares. only the red one above left. dont let it feel left out all his bros got purchased and he is left alone depressed.
frown.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How thick are those socks?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
skalogre
the brown ones (i just found out under the price sticker) is a bit thicker and is 70%merino wool 30 nylon

the black is 70 cotton 30 nylon

however all priced same for some reason.

black is slightly thinner , but i cannot describe how thin they are , they just seem standard dress sock thinness with the brown being maybe a mm thicker.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads