1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS. Allen Edmonds Malverns-10D, Brogue suede Big Drop

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Quadcammer, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of essentially new AE Malvern (chukka boot) in the medium brown "brogue suede".

These items were classified as seconds by AE but I cannot for the life of me find the defect.

They have the dainite sole and have been worn literally 3 times. They are for all practical purposes, brand new.

They will come to you in their original box...sorry no bags or trees are included.

Note: If you do some research, you will see that I purchased these during the 2/200 sale. Sadly, I now have to replace them with a larger size at the more expensive price, hence these are not going for dirt cheap. If you have a problem with this, you are free to try to find them cheaper elsewhere.

AE sells seconds at $249. Given that these have been worn and that I did get them cheaper, I will let them go for $200+ shipping. > $185 plus shipping> $155 plus shipping

Any questions, please let me know. Shipping will likely be by USPS and will likely run $15 to $20.

Thanks for looking and if you'd like pictures of anything else, just let me know.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF9161_1_40000000001_-1

some new pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.