1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Allen Edmonds Kenwood Beefroll Shell Cordovan Cigar Loafers Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jays978, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jays978

jays978 Senior member

Up for sale:

AE Kenwood Beefroll Shell Cordovan Size 9
    Color: Cigar
    -JR soles

These were purchased from an SF member. Beautiful shoes, the cordovan on these is truly beautiful and supple. I believe these were samples. Selling at cost + shipping. Any questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

I bought these from the same member here most likely. Awesome shoes and great price.

3. Salad

Salad Senior member

FWIW, I just called AE to see if they could make these up in my size and was told they were not customizing the Kenwood at this time. If these were .5 size larger, I'd pick these up.
    I have these in "gentry leather", basically corrected grain. IMO, the Kenwood is the perfect American beefroll loafer. In shell, for this price is outstanding. Someone buy these!

4. thams

thams Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.