1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Allen Edmonds Elgin size 11D -- near new!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bl@ster, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bl@ster

bl@ster Senior member

For Sale: Allen Edmonds Elgin shoe size 11D

Price: $140 shipped (to USA only) -- these retail new for $295

Condition: Excellent condition. Worn only once in a software company indoor-only environment. I bought the wrong size -- my loss is your gain. Old school vintage looking Good Year topy has been applied by a cobbler ($35 value).

Measurements: 13" outsole in length; 4.5" at widest part of outsole. Keep in mind these have a large edge trim on the outsole. Fits like a Strand.

Last: On the 5-65 last, for info on AE lasts see here:
    http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/AllAboutLastsView?catalogId=40000000001&langId=-1&storeId=1

Notes: Does not come with original box.

These are priced to move!

--bl@ster

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  2. jrobertson427

jrobertson427 Member

If these were a 12" they'd be mine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.