1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: ALL NEW Neapolitan 7 fold handrolled, untipped unlined

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SartodiNapoli, Sep 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

New collection of our Neapolitan 7 fold ties, construction is all by hand, handrolled to best specs as thiny roll ( the most time taking and difficult to made) unlinned, (even it has the usual two layers of wool and cotton best interlining)

152 cms x 9 cms rtw specs. Also can do on other size true bespoke at no surcharge (except when +20 cms extra)

All are 85 euros but a cashmere navy one 100euros and the only pure camel one 100e.

Ships from Naples, contact for shipping price.

Note: blues do differ a bit on the pics, pm me for real color swatches, I tweaked the pics side to side with the fabrics to get as close to real possible, the rest of the colors are true, only shades of blues do differ a little.

Thank you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. aph999

aph999 Senior member

I just ordered three 7-fold ties; SartodiNapoli has been very gracious with his time in sharing the selection of silks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.