1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: All new. Hield suit, Barbera and Dunhill jackets, church's, Isiaa 7 fold etc.....

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by edmorel, Oct 21, 2006.

1. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

Discounts on multiple purchases. Changed price of suit as I had mixed it up with another I am keeping.

Brand new Hield (Chester Barrie clothing company) 42 L suit. Made In England, 3to2, side vents. 42L, $1600 retail, $325 shipped in the US. Probably the only legitimate RTW made in England left that is worth buying.
    Measurements: Chest 44-45, length 33 (from bottom of collar), sleeves 26 1/2 from shoulder seam, pants 18 3/4 laying flat with and extra 1 1/2 to let out, unhemmed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dunhill made in Italy (Zegna) sportsjacket.44L. Seems to be half canvas, not fused. Basted sleeves, 2 button side vents. Lots of pick stitching. $1500 retail, $325 (STP has the made in Japan jackets for more)
    Shoulders 19 7/8, length 33, chest 45 1/2, sleeves 26 3/8. SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pic with grey pants
    [​IMG]

Barbera Sartoriale sportsjacket. 44L. Carlo Barbera fabric. 3to2, side vents, basted sleeves. Classin and beautiful. $430. Chest 45 inches, length 32 3/4, shoulders 19 1/2, sleeves 19 3/8.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pic with grey pants
    [​IMG]

New Barba (no tags) shirt for sale. 15 3/4 neck, barrel cuffs, MOP buttons, hand attached sleeves. SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Isaia 7 Fold tie. tag says Cotone, but I would swear that the feel and touch is a wool/cashmere blend. Very thick, soft and nice. Would look great with grey or blue flannel. Brown herringbone. $175 retail, $75 (last two on the right)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Saks Cashmere tie. Brown melange and charcoal with stripes. $120 retail, $45 each (Charcoal sold)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Church shoes (custom grade).
    Monk straps, burgandy leather, gold buckle, sole marked seconds, but I see nothing wrong with them. Marked size is 8.5F. Outsole measure 11 7/8, 4 1/4. Insole length 11 3/8. $150 shipped in the US.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Split toe, pebble grain, rubber sole. Marked size 12F. Outsole measures 13.5 length, 4.5 width. Insole measures 12.5 inches. $150 shipped US (SOLD).

90% cotton/10% cashmere Saks cords. Loro Piana Sport Fabric. Made In Italy, don't know by who but they are very similarly finished to my Borrelli's 9curtained waistband, horn buttons), although I doubt Borrelli would sell at what these retail ($295). sizes 36 in brown and a rusty orange. $105 shipped in the US
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Roger

Roger Senior member

On the Saks cords in brown, 34W, are they pleated? Washable?

3. edmorel

On the Saks cords in brown, 34W, are they pleated? Washable?

Flat front, there is 10% cashmere in there, so I wouldn't wash them (label says professional dry clean only) and those are sold.

Edit:

These RLPL are available ($85), they are lighter brown, a little wider wale and they have a lighter base color.
    [​IMG]

4. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

ah, those RLPL cords back to tempt me again. Those ties are very nice, and I'd be jumping to get them if I wasn't trying to exert some self-control.

5. Cravate Royale

Cravate Royale Active Member

Dear Edmoral,

Very nice job of posting images. I have tried to post images of some Lobb Prestige shoes and had trouble meeting the sites memory requiremnts, and was keen to know how you post your lovely images. If you could kindly share what you do to post your images, I would truely appreciate it.
    Also wanted to know if you still have the brown cords and if they are in a size 36?

Best Regards,

Cravate Royale

6. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Is the 12F church's english size? In other words 13 american?

7. edmorel

Dear Edmoral,

Very nice job of posting images. I have tried to post images of some Lobb Prestige shoes and had trouble meeting the sites memory requiremnts, and was keen to know how you post your lovely images. If you could kindly share what you do to post your images, I would truely appreciate it.
    Also wanted to know if you still have the brown cords and if they are in a size 36?

Best Regards,

Cravate Royale

Use photobucket.com. Once you load your images to that site, you then only need to cut and paste the "TAG" line from photobucket. It is very simple, try it. The 36 brown cords are available.

8. edmorel

Is the 12F church's english size? In other words 13 american?

They are sold.

9. edmorel

10. EL72

EL72 Senior member

The Barbera jacket looks beautiful. I'd buy it in 38R. Meantime, how wide is the cashmere tie (and the Isaia)? Thanks

11. edmorel

The Barbera jacket looks beautiful. I'd buy it in 38R. Meantime, how wide is the cashmere tie (and the Isaia)? Thanks

I'll post it tonight when I get home but the Isaia seems normal width (3.75 or so) and the saks cashmere seem to be around 3 1/4-1/2

12. Roger

Roger Senior member

Ed, the RLPL brown cords: are they 34W and pleated or unpleated?

13. william

william Senior member

Ed, the RLPL brown cords: are they 34W and pleated or unpleated?

I'd like to know too (if they aren't already sold of course)

14. edmorel

RLPL cords, yes (flat front) and yes (not sold).

15. Seersucker

Seersucker Active Member

Suits too big, shoes too small. I covet the Zegna jacket. It's like being a kid in a candy store who has no money.

16. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Senior member

I will attest to Ed's stuff's qulity, and service even better .........
    but where are those 46 jacket and 34 Inco pants, dying here bro......

17. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Suits too big, shoes too small. I covet the Zegna jacket. It's like being a kid in a candy store who has no money.

I think a more fitting (and frustrating) analogy would be being a kid in a candy store with diabetes (the kid not the store)[​IMG]

18. Rickyshow

Rickyshow Member

I love your shoes ! Where did you buy it ? On the internet ? cause I'm french, I know a site where to buy some Church's but yours are too, I don't find the word, sorry, but I love !

(ricky, I'm french ! )

19. thinman

thinman Senior member

Ed, I own that Hield suit you're selling, in a 40L. My tailor couldn't stop marveling over what a nice suit it is (fabric and construction) when I took it in for alterations. The red/baby blue windowpane also makes it easy to coordinate shirts and ties. It's my favorite patterned suit.

20. edmorel

Ed, I own that Hield suit you're selling, in a 40L. My tailor couldn't stop marveling over what a nice suit it is (fabric and construction) when I took it in for alterations. The red/baby blue windowpane also makes it easy to coordinate shirts and ties. It's my favorite patterned suit.

Thanks and I agree, the suit is easy to coordinate and it really comes alive when paired with almost anything. It is tentatively sold.

I am taking offers now on the Barbera, which looks better than in the pics and also on the ties and cords.