• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS - Alden #8 Unlined Shell PTB - Size 8D - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

100 yrs

Reaction score
For sale is a pair of cordovan Alden color #8 plain toe bluchers on the barrie last and single-oiled leather flex welt sole. These are a size 8D, but the barrie last runs about a half size large. The shoes were purchased form Alden San Francisco around a year ago, and were always brushed and kept on trees when not worn. These are unlined, so they're great for warmer weather.

I am asking $330 which includes shipping via UPS ground to CONUS. Shoe bags and box included.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: Two photos added to show more of both shoes, pics with flash so the shoes aren't that red under normal light

EDIT2: SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

100 yrs

Reaction score
it's pretty close, however some of them are with flash, they aren't so red under normal light. i would say they're more purple than red

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%