• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Afghanistan denim clearing sale: RB6, APC NS, Nude RRDS, Imperial Duke Black

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
OK here it is. The big clothing blowout I have been talking about. I'll be gone in early January so I have no need for them. I don't have time nor the ability to take and post pics but you all know what they look like so have at it. The first person to PM me with serious interest will get preference. They will then have two hours to paypal money before I go to the next person on the list.

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage 29x32 (slight fades in usual spots after 6 months or so of sparse wear) $125 shipped SOLD

Imperial Dukes Dry Black 31x32 (hemmed from 34) SOLD

APC New Standard 28 (unhemmed) $115 shipped TENTATIVELY SOLD

Rag & Bone RB6 Indigo Selvage 29x32 $200 shipped TENTATIVELY SOLD

All are almost new due to under-use.

Also, still selling the PF Flyers #5 Tyvek Japanese Denim for $35 shipped.

If I have time I will post all the outerwear, footwear, hats and tops I intend to sell.
Those include lots of Junk de Luxe, Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, Spruce, 555Soul, Diesel, EG, Paul Smith and more.

wowsors

Reaction score
so you dont have time to post pic but will have time to take my money?

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wowsors

Seriously, did you read that comment you made? The man is a patriot and going off to fight for YOU and you are being snarky to him. C'mon now.

Godspeed, my friend and thanks for fighting for us.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farfisa23
The man is a patriot and going off to fight for YOU and you are being snarky to him.

In wowsors' defense, he might be one of those no account free-riding French surrender monkies, in which case the OP would not be a patriot fighting for him but rather an imperialist fighting for McDonalds or whatever it is they screech about in Europe.

As far as I'm concerned, though, WayneGibbons is not only a patriot fighting for his & my country but a hero doing the dirty work that benefits the whole world, so I salute him, and bump his thread accordingly.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wowsors

If I need to justify this: A third party will be shipping them and all transactions will be paid through paypal. Thanks.

ww90

Reaction score
want the rag&bs , would you mind going lower?

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What condition are the NS in? (washed, soaked, slightly used)

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
All with the exception of the Nudies are barely used. None have been washed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads