1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: 5EP Straight, Dark Worn 30x33 Tons O' Pics!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Ahaz, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Sold! It's another pair of Japanese selvage denim! Huzzah! Okay, these are some of the nicest feeling jeans I've...well, felt. The coloring is also amazing. I'm no photog, but I think my photos do a decent job of conveying what they look like in real life. They are a relaxed fit. They measure 15.5" across the top of the waistband, but seem a little narrower near the bottom of the waist band. They do have some elasticity in that area, so sizing down on them shouldn't bother you. I'm a 30", and I can wear these with out a belt no problem. My Fullcount, for example, are also 15.5" across as well, and I need a belt with those. Full measurements: Waist: 15 1/2" Inseam: 33" Thigh: 10 1/2" Knee: 7 7/8" Hem: 7 7/8" They are tagged as 29x32, and I'm asking $175 shipped. Now for some pictures... Now $150 shipped! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

I don't suppose you're interested in a trade for the exact same jean in 32x34?

3. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

[​IMG] Sell yours so I can sell you mine [​IMG]

4. Babar

Babar Senior member

If only I had the spare cash[​IMG]

What are those tagged btw?

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I'd pick those up if I thought the behind the knee wear would fall at the right place, how tall are you Ahaz? Can you measure where the wear starts and finish compared to the leg lenght? I'm affraid they won't fit though, which is why I almost never buy worn-in jeans like those.

6. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

I'm 5' 11", and I think those are at the top of my hips, maybe 2-3 inches below my belly button. I think pants with a 32.5" inseam fit me best (the back just brushes the ground).

Not sure if any of that is relevant to fit, or can help you determine how they would fit on you. I'm at work, but if you have any specific requests for pictures or me trying them on in certain ways, just let me know.

I won't feel bad if you decide they won't work for you [​IMG].

7. raley

raley Senior member

Have you worn/washed these or did they come distressed?

8. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

They came distressed, although if you were interested I could run the heater (It's about 92 outside...) and wear them around the apartment while jogging. Try to get 12 months of sweat packed in to them in as short a time as possible.

9. bigwhale

bigwhale Senior member

Is all that red thread supposed to be hanging off the stitching from the leather patch? Do any ppl trim the red stitching off? Just wondering...

10. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

I remember someone on here (Brian?) who was talking about cutting them off, as they were too busy for their tastes.

They're supposed to be like that though. I think it's a nice detail, but I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

11. raley

raley Senior member

They came distressed, although if you were interested I could run the heater (It's about 92 outside...) and wear them around the apartment while jogging. Try to get 12 months of sweat packed in to them in as short a time as possible.

Haha, nice, reminds me of wrestling practice in high school.

I only have 2 pairs of washed jeans. PDC GTO's and a pair of Diesel Straight Legs. Then I have the Nudie RRDS, APC NS, and RRLs. I am trying to pick up a few more pair of washed jeans actually, which is why I asked, since someone before me insinuated that they were dry. Unfortunately these do not fit me (although the 32x34s would) [​IMG]

12. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Are they actually 32x34, or did you mean 32x32?

13. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Bump for $150 shipped.

14. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Final bump before eBay. $130 shipped. I'm seriously wincing at how low that price is.

15. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I'll take them.