• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 5EP (Five Easy Pieces) Straight Down, Dark Wash, 30x32

amblus

Reaction score
brand new, with tags. $150 shipped (retail $288) CONUS, Paypal accepted. PM if interested.

they're one-rinse, a description by LA Guy can be found here:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=12837

i bought this pair without a chance to try them on; ended up being too loose for me. just hoping to cover my costs.

measurements:
Waist - 31.5"
Front rise - 11.5"
Back rise - 15.75"
Inseam - 33"
Width @ cuff - 8.25"
Width @ midthigh - 10.5"

Antler4641

Reaction score
Darn, that's such a bummer they didn't fit. Do you know the history of these jeans? Were they 31.5" new or is that after some stretching? (and I wonder how much). Are you normally a size 30?

amblus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jiomitori
Darn, that's such a bummer they didn't fit. Do you know the history of these jeans? Were they 31.5" new or is that after some stretching? (and I wonder how much). Are you normally a size 30?

i never wore them beyond trying them on once, so they didn't stretch. i think they probably just run larger than tagged by about the same size as most jeans. i should have known better as i wear 28 in almost every other pair of jeans, it's just that there were no 28s left, so i took a gamble.

nairb49

Reaction score
darn, I have a size 32 I'm trying to get rid of for a 30, but you're on the wrong size side.

amblus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nairb49
darn, I have a size 32 I'm trying to get rid of for a 30, but you're on the wrong size side.

crap, a trade would have been nice. i'd love a pair in my size!

Antler4641

Reaction score
That makes 3 of us trying to find a pair of these jeans in the right size! Hopefully one of us will get what they're looking for.

Brian SD

Reaction score
moderator vouch incoming: these jeans rule.
laugh.gif

countchocula8

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
moderator vouch incoming: these jeans rule.
laugh.gif

the question then becomes, are they a benevolent ruler or do they rule with an iron fist?

anyways, what is the denim weight on these? I'm looking for a heavier pair of jeans.

nairb49

Reaction score
jomitori- What size are you looking for?

Maybe I can work something out with you AND the other?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countchocula8
the question then becomes, are they a benevolent ruler or do they rule with an iron fist?

anyways, what is the denim weight on these? I'm looking for a heavier pair of jeans.

They weigh in at about 13.5-14 ounces, about the same weight as Nudie selvedge jeans, for reference.

tangerine

Reaction score
Those are awesome jeans, and they are my size.

However, I already have a pair.

Somebody buy these!

Antler4641

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nairb49
jomitori- What size are you looking for? Maybe I can work something out with you AND the other?
Well, I wear a size 30 in R&B, which I think runs closer to tagged size. I'm guessing my size 30's were pretty close to 30" when I bought them, and they've since stretched to 32", which is a great fit for me. So I don't think it's going to work with a three person trade, though that would have been cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads