• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: 45RPM, APC, Marc Jacobs, Diesel

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
I'll be adding stuff as I can. Please make offers, anything reasonable will be considered. PM/post below.

First up, a pair of APC "jeans"
Gray (looks almost like inside out jeans), size 29 x 30.5, Cure cut (skinny), low-rise, button fly, retails ~$170.

Dan

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Hey bud, wrong board. The mods will move this for you.

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Next up, R by 45RPM, lightweight hand-distressed jeans. Size 29 x 31.5 (hemmed at the 45rpm store), button-fly. Retail ~$450.
Dan

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by weirdnjfan1
Hey bud, wrong board. The mods will move this for you.

Oops. My mistake. You'd think I've been around long enough to know that. I was surfing in the wrong forum. Mods, please do move to save me the effort of having to redo this.

Thanks,

Dan

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Next, Diesel Jean cut pants. X-Rotuck cut, lowrise, bootcut, size 29 x 30.5 (unhemmed, they came this short). 95% cotton, 3% Elastine, 2% Polyester. Dark green with gold pinstrip stiching. Pic of tag best represent color. Retail ~$150
Dan

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Marc Jacobs mainline pants. Pseudo striped/glimmery. Size 46 (EU), unhemmed, NWT. Retail $420.

Dan

Wade M

Reaction score

Wade M

Reaction score
Thanks for the effort Dan, I really appreciate it. However, these are not my style.

--Wade

fendirin

Reaction score
just want to put in a good word for dan (amirrorcrackd). purchased the diesels from him and they arrived quickly and in top shape. great person to deal with.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.