1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: 3 Thom Browne shirts (2: size 3 (L); 1: size 2(M)) - new & gently used (price drop!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bulldog777, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulldog777

bulldog777 Member

Hi there,

Long time lurker / semi-active buyer on the classified forums. I have a few Thom Browne button down shirts I'm looking to sell in order to free up a bit of space in my closet.

1. Gray OCBD - size 3 - lightly worn - $125 $100 $90
    2. Red plaid print - size 3 - lightly worn - $125 $100 $90
    3. Green & blue plaid print OCBD - size 2 - new with tags - $150 $125 $115

Domestic shipping will be an additional $10. Open to (reasonable) offers and will definitely lower the price a bit if you'd like to buy more than one item.

1. Gray OCBD: SOLD
    Price: $125
    Size: 3
    Condition: worn no more than 3 times; some light discoloration around one of the armpits (likely from rubbing against a coat.) Otherwise, the condition is great.

2. Red plaid print:
    $125 $75
    Size: 3
    Condition: worn no more than 3 times; looks like some discoloration or stain on the bottom portion of the laundry tag sewn into the front of the shirt. Otherwise, as far as I can tell, the shirt is in excellent condition.

3. Green & blue plaid print OCBD: SOLD
    $150
    Size: 2
    Condition: new with tags. After receiving the shirt from Barney's, I noticed that the top button was coming loose. I can fix the button for free or I can reduce the price by $10 and you can have the top button re-secured. Up to you.

Feel free to send me a message if you have questions or if you'd like to see additional pictures of anything. I did my best, but I'm by no means an expert at drafting classified posts.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  2. bulldog777

bulldog777 Member

In the spirit of Labor Day sales, dropped the prices.

3. bulldog777

bulldog777 Member

Prices reduced further!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.