1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: 3 piece C&C Custom Drum Kit

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by truestorytravis, Feb 4, 2008.

1. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

I know it's a long shot, but you never know I guess.

I have a 3 piece C&C drum set for sale. It's 9-ply 100% maple with 45 degree bearing edges and no reinforcing rings. The finish is a red and black striped sparkle wrap. Everything is in excellent condition.

Sizes (depth x diameter) in inches

Bass Drum: 18x24
    Floor Tom: 16x18
    Rack Tom: 9x13

Included are the floor tom legs (of course) and a R.I.M.S.-style mount made by Pacific, as well as an L-arm bracket that can be clamped to any stand.

I am asking $2000. PM me and we can talk about price, shipping, etc. Local pick-ups welcome (just north of Milwaukee, WI).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Sweet kit.

3. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

Colors aren't really my style, and unfortunately I don't have the cash for a new drumset right now... but this looks like a pretty nice little kit.

My dad has an early '80s Ludwig kit with a 24'' bass. I think it's a lot of fun, and you don't see too many of those around anymore.

4. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

Thanks guys. This really is a sweet kit. They are big drums with a big sound. My favorite set up is Evans EC-2 clear heads tuned anywhere in the mid/low to mid/high range. They really sing and cut like mad. The bass drum is at its best (for me) with an Aquarian SuperKick II; it's thick, fat and huge. It's also a really fun kit to play--the large sizes and crazy sound make you feel like a stud.

These drums easily hold their own against a company like DW and blow away most of the other major manufacturers (Ludwig excluded). I just don't have much use for them these days. I play a Ludwig Classic Maple now, so the C&C's collecting a bit of dust.

5. drumbum

drumbum New Member

I'm very interested in purchasing your drumset!
    is it still for sale?

6. drumbum

drumbum New Member

I know its a long shot but i really hope so