1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: 3 pairs of trousers by Incotex and Mabitex, 46 EU (30 US)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JohnnyLaw, Jun 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyLaw

JohnnyLaw Distinguished Member

I'm selling 3 pairs of lightweight trousers. They've all been worn and washed (or dry-cleaned, in the case of the linen trousers) but are in good condition. Very high quality with some hand stitched details on the cotton ones.

1) -SOLD- Mabitex linen trousers in a greyish blue colour (steel or slate, I guess). Size 46. I had the waist let out about an inch or so. $35 + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas).

Waist: 16"
    Rise: 9.5"
    Inseam: 31" (including 1.5" cuffs)
    Leg opening: 7.5"

2) Mabitex grey cotton trousers. Size 46. $25 + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas).

Waist: 15"
    Rise: 9.5"
    Inseam: 31"
    Leg opening: 8"

3) Incotex Incochino cotton trousers. Size 46. Putty/stone colour. Blue belt keeper. Cut tags. $35 + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas).

Waist: 15.5"
    Rise: 9"
    Inseam: 31"
    Leg opening: 8"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.