• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 3 Blazers From Calvin Klein, Liz Claiborne, and Express Size 38

shreveyboy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have three blazers for sell. I bought all of these with the highest of intentions of wearing, but after moving to Florida, I just couldn't find myself wearing them and sweating all day long. So, regretfully, I have to sell. Please note that each of these blazers have been worn at a max of 5 times each - so they are considered very new! Liz Claiborne Blazer Asking Price: 90USD Shipping Included Size: 38 Regular Colour: A Smooth Beige Material: 100% Cotton Exterior, 100% Lining Measurements: Chest: 20.5" (Front of Jacket; From Armpit to Armpit) Shoulder: 18" (Back of Jacket; From Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam at Widest Point) Length: 30.5" (Back of Jacket; From Bottom of Collar) Waist: 18" (Front of Jacket; Measured at Bottom Button) Sleeve: 24.5"
61owshv.jpg
67sot9j.jpg
2qvz4pd.jpg
4mlmc04.jpg
Express Studios Blazer Asking Price: 50USD Shipping Included Size: 38 Small Colour: A Dark Blue Plaid Material: 100% Cotton Measurements: Chest: 20" (Front of Jacket; From Armpit to Armpit) Shoulder: 18" (Back of Jacket; From Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam at Widest Point) Length: 30" (Back of Jacket; From Bottom of Collar) Waist: 19" (Front of Jacket; Measured at Bottom Button) Sleeve: 24" Please note that the top button is a bit loose on the jacket.
5zc8cjd.jpg
6ahggn6.jpg
66k908x.jpg
4xxd8aw.jpg
66ax7y1.jpg
4zk7hbs.jpg
Calvin Klein Blazer Asking Price: 100USD Shipping Included Size: 38 Regular Colour: A Dark Blue With Slight Pin Strips Material: 100% Wool Measurements: Chest: 20.5" (Front of Jacket; From Armpit to Armpit) Shoulder: 18" (Back of Jacket; From Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam at Widest Point) Length: 31" (Back of Jacket; From Bottom of Collar) Waist: 18" (Front of Jacket; Measured at Bottom Button) Sleeve: 24" * FREE Carrying Case Is Included!*
67grm0i.jpg
61nj9ew.jpg
66mz5tt.jpg
4qeipav.jpg
4l46pt3.jpg
4ka42rp.jpg
4p97xol.jpg

shreveyboy

Reaction score
I am going to put these on eBay soon if there aren't any offers. Let me know if you want them!

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't know that you'll have much luck with these, especially at those prices. I've regularly found NWOT Calvin Klein Collection jackets and such on ebay for $50 or less and they had retails of near $1000. Regular line CK, LC, and Express are so thoroughly overproduced and available through so many channels inexpensively that it might be a tough sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads