• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 20 neckties! (Hermes, Zegna, Talbott BOC, Cosma, Ricci, Barbera, BB, etc.)

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING IS SOLD!

Up for sale are these 20 neckties - all but one worn at least once, but all in excellent condition (no snags, stains, pulls, wear, tear, etc.) Discount for repeat customers.

#3. SOLD! Hermès (Style #7530 IA) Mermaid with Viking ship - $25 shipped to USA and Canada, $30 worldwide.

#11. SOLD! Tino Cosma - $20 shipped to USA and Canada, $25 worldwide.

#19. SOLD! Brooks Basics (red) - $15 shipped to USA and Canada, $20 worldwide.

#4. SOLD! Luciano Barbera - Now only $20 shipped to USA and Canada, $25 worldwide.

#6. SOLD! Stefano Ricci - Now only $15 shipped to USA and Canada, $20 worldwide.

#7. SOLD! Stefano Ricci (red) - Now only $15 shipped to USA and Canada, $20 worldwide.

#20. CLAIMED! Smithsonian Museums - This tie is not as decadent as the others; however, it is highly unique -- a replica of a pattern found on a rug woven in 1875 in Brussels. No need to worry about running into someone with the same tie as yours at your next function... Now free to good home shipped within the USA and Canada, $5 worldwide.

#15. SOLD! Hugo Boss - Now only $10 shipped to USA and Canada, $15 worldwide.

#12. SOLD! Tom James - Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#16. SOLD! Banana Republic - Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#2. SOLD! Zegna (red) $25 shipped to USA and Canada, $30 worldwide.

#17. SOLD! Brooks Brothers Makers -- New With Tags -- Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#13. SOLD! Alexandre (red) - Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#14. SOLD! Alexandre (blue) - Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#18. SOLD! Brooks Brothers Makers (blue) - Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#8. SOLD! Robert Talbott "Best of Class" - Final price reduction to $10 shipped to USA and Canada, $15 worldwide. Sit at the front of the class with this "best of class" tie and exercise your inner teacher's pet!

#9. SOLD! Robert Talbott "Best of Class" (purple) - Final price reduction to $10 shipped to USA and Canada, $15 worldwide. You'll be sure to get straight A's wearing this "best of class" tie!

#10. SOLD! Robert Talbott "Best of Class" - Final price reduction to $10 shipped to USA and Canada, $15 worldwide. Don't settle for less than being at the top of your class with this "best of class" tie (DocHolliday - I need help with writing ad copy!)

#5. SOLD! FabergÃ
00a9.png
(des. n. 065) - Final price reduction to $5 shipped to USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

#1. SOLD! Zegna (blue) -- Final price reduction to $5 shipped in the USA and Canada, $10 worldwide.

100% positive Ebay feedback as "amerikajinda", registered over 6 years:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

No questions asked money-back guarantee. Thank you for looking!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hermès #3 sold!
worship.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zegna (red) #2, Tino Cosma #11, and Brooks Basics #19 sold!
worship.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prices lowered! Now nothing over $25 shipped anywhere in the free world!!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To answer a question publicly in case others were wondering, the width of the Barbera is almost 3 3/4".

tierm6.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And just like that the Barbera is SOLD!
worship.gif

and further price reductions have been applied...

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The two Riccis are SOLD!
worship.gif

Prices lowered on others (including one lowered to the lowest of the low prices -- FREE!!!!!
bounce2.gif
)

G79

Reaction score
Could you send me a picture of the hugo boss to my mail id too please ?Thanks

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by G79
Could you send me a picture of the hugo boss to my mail id too please ?Thanks

Sure thing! Hugo Boss pics mailed to you for your consideration. Thank you.

Oh and the free tie has been claimed by a lucky, uh... claimant.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Final price reductions!

Why so cheap? Well, while these are all great ties, I just find myself reaching for my Charvets and Ferragamos and Turnbulls and Hollidays and sundry seven-folds... From my 100+ collection I have perhaps a dozen or so go-tos so these just don't ever see the light of day anymore, and that's just sad... so won't you help these deserving neckties find a better home? On behalf of neglected neckties everywhere, thank you, and thanks to those who have already helped support this worthy cause.

Last edited:

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom James sold!
worship.gif

FaceOfBoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll pull the trigger on #16 and #17, if they're still available. Unfortunately I can't PM yet (0 posts to my credit). Can you PM me so we can work out the details. Thanks.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FaceOfBoh
I'll pull the trigger on #16 and #17, if they're still available. Unfortunately I can't PM yet (0 posts to my credit). Can you PM me so we can work out the details. Thanks.
PM Sent! Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads