1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2 NWT J.Crew Blazers (Size S) NWT 2 Polo Sweaters (Size M)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by StockwellDay, Oct 13, 2006.

1. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Well-Known Member

Feel free to check my feedback on ebay, seller id: anfein J.Crew casual corded blazer. Size S. 100% Cotton. New with tags. Retail for $145. Unlined. Yours new for $40 OBO (not incld shipping, we'll work something out) [​IMG] Inside: [​IMG] WORKING BUTTON HOLES! haha [​IMG] Orig Price tag: [​IMG] Next, NWT J.Crew Casual khaki blazer, unlined, 100% cotton Size S [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Next up. Polo Ralph Lauren V-Neck Sweaters. Sized Medium. 100% cotton. The bluish gray one is NWT. The red one was worn once and determined to be too big (I'm 36S for comparison, not that that really helps). I had it dry cleaned and it still has the dry cleaner's tissue paper inside the fold. Orig retail price was $85/each. Asking $30 OBO for the Bluish gray (i'm color blind, sorry for the weak color description) NWT Asking $20 OBO for the Red - its not a deep red by the way, not sure what color i would call it. if you need better pics just ask. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Well-Known Member

The blazers are a good fit for 36-38R

Willing to offer discounts for combined purchases

Bump ba da bump