• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 10 Brooks Bros woven ties <$16each

mainy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these are woven silk ties, except for the polka dot one, it is printed. Single tie: $15 shipped Buy all of them: $110 shipped All are in fantastic shape, one is even NWT.
2mn5duv.jpg
Ties with the black marks are sold. Paypal works, money order works, cash works. If you want more than one, but not al we can work something out also. Thanks!

mainy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Modernist
Any of them 3" wide?

Nah, they're all about 3.25-3.5".

BUT, here are 50~ 3 inch and smaller ties that I no longer have an opportunity to wear... $12 each shipped, cheaper if you buy more
biggrin.gif

Sorry the pics suck, but yeah just too much.

oidonr.jpg

fw3gjq.jpg

2uoj9ck.jpg

2qm22h3.jpg

Pretty solid mix of Robert Talbott / Brooks Bros / John Comfort made in England / Polo RL / a couple random Gucci ones.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who makes the brown with blue stripes in the top pict?

gotflute

Reaction score
I would be interested in the fourth one from the right (gold, with Diamond line pattern) for the $15 shipped.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can make payment and shipping arrangements.

Thanks

Jason Blank
Haynes Artist

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mainy
First pic at very top of page is all brooks bros

Yeah i can't read. LOL sorry. Will take the brown with the blue stripes. Send me paypal info. thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads