Frye Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tigerx, May 15, 2007.

1. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

PS- I can get the boots linked to Zappos for the same price (have to get 2 pairs) in most sizes and in both black and brown.

***I assume they are the same- look the same.

2. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Eh? I require details.

3. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Just at a local store here- probably about 10 pairs between these and harness and Brando Lace. Brown and Black. I am in Edmonton Canada. I am a ways away from the shop. If there is interest, tell me your size and what boots you would be OK with. They have a tall harness, what look to be the same as the Zappos link, and the Brando Lace. I was last there Friday, so who knows if there are still any, but I do not see them being the most popular boot. Cost would be true shipping plus, IDK, $125? I guess it depends how many I can get for people. PM me.

So that is that before anybody gets too excited- I have also blown up the spot locally before I thought of getting them for people.

PS, there are no boxes and I guess what you may consider shop wear on some as they are on the "clearance" shelf.

4. bobmysterious

bobmysterious Member

Does anybody know where to find the Brando Lace in black size 7. I've tried damn near everywhere online to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. I've got them in the cognac and for anyone on the fence, they're fantastic boots.

5. killingmoon

killingmoon Member

6. bobmysterious

bobmysterious Member

Yeah, tried that. They don't have any either, and don't have any in production currently. Sucks.

7. Spyre

Spyre Active Member

The only place I've ever seen Frye boots in Toronto is at Get Outside on Queen st W at Spadina. They had a bunch of styles too.

I wanted to pick up some Brando's there a few months ago and they didn't have my size in stock.... so maybe check first?

8. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

So I tend to wear a size 7.5-8 in dresh shoes (depending on brand), size 9 in Nikes & NB, and size 8 in Converse.
    Do you think the 7.5 in Brando lace would work?

9. teeman1

teeman1 Member

the pair of boots i have from frye fit true to size for me

10. Thrifter

Thrifter Senior member

Stompers Boots is the best place to get em

They sent me a pair of Brando Engineers. Size down 1!

11. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Mine it true to size if not small. I have a pair of 10s that are not any too big and 9.5s that will wrk. I usually wear a 9.5 D in dress shoes (AE) and 10 in Nike.

12. emptym

emptym Moderator Moderator

Does anybody know where to find the Brando Lace in black size 7. I've tried damn near everywhere online to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. I've got them in the cognac and for anyone on the fence, they're fantastic boots.
    You might call the Zappos outlets in Las Vegas. They often have Fryes.

13. dyzfunctioned

dyzfunctioned Senior member

Just at a local store here- probably about 10 pairs between these and harness and Brando Lace. Brown and Black. I am in Edmonton Canada. I am a ways away from the shop. If there is interest, tell me your size and what boots you would be OK with. They have a tall harness, what look to be the same as the Zappos link, and the Brando Lace. I was last there Friday, so who knows if there are still any, but I do not see them being the most popular boot. Cost would be true shipping plus, IDK, $125? I guess it depends how many I can get for people. PM me. So that is that before anybody gets too excited- I have also blown up the spot locally before I thought of getting them for people. PS, there are no boxes and I guess what you may consider shop wear on some as they are on the "clearance" shelf.
    I'm in Edmonton as well - what store has them for $125? EDIT: Re-read the post... they're $225 CAD? Is this at GravityPope?

14. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

No, they are 140 for two pairs (buy one get one on any clearance shoe). Town Shoes, South Edmonton Common. I see the confusion. I meant I could have got the same pair linked, for the same price as the Brando Lace I got and mentioned in the post above that one. If you are interested, get over there ASAP, as this was a full week ago now.

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Might just have to try the 8....everybody is out of 7s and 7.5s