Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Frye boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DNW, Jan 9, 2007.

1. DNW

DNW Senior member

2. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

I think they are kick ass. I am going to get some in brown. Are there any discount codes one can use?
    I really like the stitching detail on the upper sole, a detail from the more traditional thread that would be appreciated. It indicates the quality of construction.

3. DNW

DNW Senior member

I think they are kick ass. I am going to get some in brown. Are there any discount codes one can use?
    I really like the stitching detail on the upper sole, a detail from the more traditional thread that would be appreciated. It indicates the quality of construction.

This is a little tricky. Go to www.ofb.biz, then click on any of their articles. There's a square ad inserted in the middle of the article. Keep refreshing until it serves up the Bluefly ad. There're a 10% off over $100 and a $15 off $100. I had the $15 off earlier, but lost it after I closed my cart.

If you can't find any, then come on back to SF and click on the affiliate link here so SF gets some referral dough.

4. knucks

knucks Senior member

5. GameBoy

GameBoy Senior member

I purchased a pair of black chelsea boots from Bluefly a week ago.
    I've only put about 12 miles on them and the right heel is already starting to separate from the sole a little bit and it makes a terribly annoying creeking sound when I step.

I'm actually planning to call Frye on my lunch-break to discuss the problem.

6. DNW

DNW Senior member

I purchased a pair of black chelsea boots from Bluefly a week ago.
    I've only put about 12 miles on them and the right heel is already starting to separate from the sole a little bit and it makes a terribly annoying creeking sound when I step.

I'm actually planning to call Frye on my lunch-break to discuss the problem.

Good looking out man. Let us know how it works out. I might still buy these boots and get an extra tube of crazy glue, just in case. [​IMG]