• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friggin hilarious eBay conversation I'm having

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** this guy and the Huey evacuation chopper he rode in on.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Am I mis-reading this?
He claims to have fought in Vietnam in '75?

I wonder who's army he was in...

madstaxbro

Reaction score
It would suck if this guy was being genuine and sitting behind a burnt out monitor running Windows '98.

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a similar exchange with a guy who demanded to have his shoes within 2 days. He demanded this after the auction ended.

m.gway

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
**** this guy and the Huey evacuation chopper he rode in on.

Hahaha.

People can really get worked up over $25 bucks huh?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This gentleman sounds quite distinguished

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You offered him $10 off, he asked for $20 off.
Factor in your hourly wage at the time all his emails took to read and respond to,
then deduct the entertainment value his emails have given you.
I think this works out to he owes you and you still get to sell your shoes to someone else.
On the other hand, if you factor in the entertainment value his emails have given the forum, and now the world,
he may just have earned the $20 off, but only if he can provide you of a (headless) photo of himself in the wheelchair wearing his EG's and surrounded by his collection.
Please keep us updated.

Profacio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Squirrel
Yeah there are cancer drugs that cause extreme paranoia and delusions in individuals. Best to leave him alone.

Perhaps drugs to treat anxiety or depression as a result of having Cancer may result in these side effects, but these are not 'Cancer Drugs'.

LanceW

Reaction score
Holy crap, and to think I felt bad for offering MPTOBIS 50% and not receiving a response
laugh.gif

ChicagoMediaMan

Reaction score
Just don't sell them to him and stop responding to any of his messages. It's not worth the trouble. Let it go. That is unless you are having fun toying with a (more than likely) sick/messed-up/weird person.

blueharbor1

Reaction score
eekieboy1 is a fraud. He currently has a fraudulent posting for BNIB Brooksbrothers cordovan loafers. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads