• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friend Zone..

free man

Reaction score
How do I avoid this damn area of a womans life? Give me wisdom!!

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
**** her?
confused.gif

oceans11

Reaction score
Originally Posted by free man
How do I avoid this damn area of a womans life? Give me wisdom!!

Don't do the "nice guy" thing. Like be there at her every whim.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confidence
if you like her, ask her to hangout or something, don't be a *****

pretty much is all about confidence

dyzfunctioned

Reaction score
It sucks, haha. Really, the majority of women make a decision whether you're friend material or potentially more right off the beginning, so your first impression has to be that you're interested in her, not to be her friend, and you have to give off this signal. That's what I've learnt anyway
smile.gif

free man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
confidence
if you like her, ask her to hangout or something, don't be a *****

pretty much is all about confidence

I should add this is college, and this ***** is a friends friend. So we all hang out as a group, and I honestly have no idea how to make sure I don't end up just being this girls friend.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you've hit platonic friend stage, accept it or move on.

If it were the other way around though, I believe Chris Rock said it best: "A platonic friend to a woman is like a dick in a glass case. In case of emergency break open glass.”

free man

Reaction score
Its not at that stage yet.. I've only known this ***** for like 2 weeks

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
probably too late. Why are you refering to her as '*****'? For the cred brah?

free man

Reaction score
More because I am pissed off with the situation. Although I reference bitches as bitches when I am not pissed of as well.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just fuckin kiss her. When she isn't expecting it. She will either push you away and say "what the **** are you doing?" (just say "I dunno") or she will respond in kind.

Either way you are now out of the friend zone.

Jayhawk1412

Reaction score
"Well bro you not bouts to get no tail from them bitches if you keep talkin like that."

haha

It's not complicated man... just ask her to dinner. Just you and her.

If you're kickin it in a group, then break the friend stage by subtle touching and flirting. hah

Be nice to her and be a sarcastic asshole at the same time.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by free man
More because I am pissed off with the situation. Although I reference bitches as bitches when I am not pissed of as well.

So let me get this straight. She's been in a group you've hung out with a couple times. You're the reserved shy guy who tags along. She has no idea what your name is and figures you'll likely drop out, since somewhere near half of freshmen don't come back to school the next September. You spend most of your time when she's around staring at her and trying to create a mental image of her for fap use later.

Ask her out for coffee, one on one, and escalate from there. She'll get the message.

For advice on doing that, search the forum or ask a guy you respect who's got his **** together.

Originally Posted by Alter
Just fuckin kiss her. When she isn't expecting it. She will either push you away and say "what the **** are you doing?" (just say "I dunno") or she will respond in kind.

Either way you are now out of the friend zone.

This will also work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads